|V 2.2||08/11/2015||Sidebar scrollbar|
- A scrollbar was added to the sidebar to allow you to view all contents of the sidebar without having to resize the browser window.
|V 2.2||08/11/2015||File versioning|
- It is possible to delete multiple versions of a file at the same time.
- Go to "Manage versions" to hide deleted versions.
- You must be authorized to "delete" to delete versions.
|V 2.2||07/24/2015||Downloading files|
- Fixed download problem related to umlauts in file name.
|V 2.2||06/26/2015||Viral effect administration|
- The settings of the viral effect will now determine whether the message “I would like to obtain information …” will be displayed or not.
|V 2.2||06/26/2015|| Initial login and user profile|
- The message “I am an employee …” was removed from the user profile and from the initial login page.
|V 2.2|| || 06/26/2015|| || Creating project rooms|
- The system will check for invalid characters, e.g. special characters, when creating new project rooms.
|V 2.2|| ||02/11/2015|| ||PROOM App|
- Supports iOS 7 and later as well as Android 4.x
- The "Offline mode" allows you to access project rooms, folders, and files without being connected to the Internet.
- The selection of project rooms, folders, and files that are available offline is tied to the device in question and is not transferred to other devices.
- Users can switch between online and offline mode.
- Actions can be triggered by tapping and holding on Android devices and by swiping left and clicking "more" on iOS devices.
|V 2.2|| ||06/24/2014|| ||PROOM Sync|
- Only activated project rooms are synchronized.
- Project rooms renamed in PROOM are synchronized.
- Folders, the names of which exceed 100 characters, are not synchronized.
- The synchronization starts immediately, once a file is adjusted in PROOM Sync.
- A file that is being accessed is not synchronized. This prevents the unnecessary creation of file versions in PROOM.
- When a user deletes a file in PROOM Sync, although the user is not authorized to do so, the file is immediately restored in PROOM Sync.
- Error messages contain clear hints (for self-help).
- Improved handling of the overlay icons on folder and file level.
|V 2.2|| ||03/15/2014|| ||PROOM Sync|
- PROOM Sync 2.2 can now also be used in Windows 8.1
- Performance optimization
|V 2.2|| ||03/03/2014|| ||Create and delete project rooms|
- Provided that default users are authorized, they can create and delete project rooms on their own.
|V 2.2|| ||03/03/2014|| ||Set project rooms to standby|
- All users, except the project room managers, only have reading access to the project room.
|V 2.2|| ||03/03/2014|| ||Notify users|
- When notifying several users, the sender gets one e-mail copy for each recipient language setting.
|V 2.2|| ||03/03/2014|| ||Administration client|
- There is a further category 'Licenses'. Via this category you can view the scope of licenses and the usage, request offers and submit questions regarding your contract. Furthermore, additional licenses can be loaded here.
|V 2.2|| ||03/03/2014|| ||Administration organizational unit|
- The manager of an organizational unit may authorize users to administrate or create project rooms.
- may 'administrate': Creation of project rooms and administration of the organizational unit
- may 'Create project rooms': Creation of project rooms but no permission to administrate the organizational unit
|V 2.2|| ||03/03/2014|| ||Password security|
- The password security can be specified for a PROOM installation.
|V 2.2|| ||03/03/2014|| ||Show password|
- If required, passwords can also be displayed in the clear, like in Windows 8.
|V 2.2|| ||03/03/2014|| ||Notify users|
- Users can also be notified of folders.
|V 2.1|| ||12/19/2013|| ||PROOM App|
- Support for iOS and Android
- Upload of files and information
- Sharing of PROOM files and information with all project members
|V 2.1|| ||05/08/2013|| ||Downloading folders|
- If a folder along with all of its subfolders is downloaded, the .zip file will contain the data that the person downloading is authorized to access.
|V 2.1|| ||05/08/2013|| ||Accessing files|
- A file can be accessed without delay immediately after uploading it to the project room.
|V 2.1|| ||05/02/2013|| ||Change view|
- Smooth change from the folders view to the project room view.
|V 2.1|| ||05/02/2013|| ||View file|
- Expired files can be seen by the creator and the manager of the project room.
|V 2.1|| ||05/02/2013|| ||Empty recycle bin|
- Timeout problem when calculating the activity index and emptying the recycle bin resolved.
|V 2.1|| ||04/05/2013|| ||Send invitation|
- Timeout problem during invitation of a new user has been resolved. In some cases, the invitation was not sent due to timeout problems.
|V 2.1|| ||04/05/2013|| ||Contact user|
- When contacting a user via the sidebar ‘User’, the message can be sent as ‘Copy to my e-mail address’.
|V 2.1|| ||03/15/2013|| ||PROOM App|
- Support for iOS 6
- Support for iPhone 5
- Improved support for retina displays
- Downloads in the background
- Continued downloads
- Caching of large files
- Error corrections and performance improvements
|V 2.1|| ||02/15/2013|| ||Versioning files|
- Users connecting through a proxy server were not always displayed the most recent version of a file. If users uploaded a file and then updated it with a second version of the file, they were still displayed the first version of the file. Error has
|V 2.1|| ||02/15/2013|| ||Moving files|
- The moved file is displayed in the target folder only.
|V 2.1|| ||02/15/2013|| ||Client administration|
- The client administrator can modify the e-mail template.
|V 2.1|| ||02/15/2013|| ||User list|
- The "Close" icon has been replaced with the "Cancel" icon. The "Close" icon was too similar to the "Delete" icon, causing some confusion.
|V 2.1|| ||01/25/2013|| ||Sorting of project rooms and files|
- Project rooms and files can be sorted by creation date and creator. The setting for the sorting order remains intact after a restart of PROOM. The setting for the sorting order is not saved folder-specifically.
|V 2.1|| ||01/25/2013|| ||Creation of folders via PROOM Sync|
- When folders are created via PROOM Sync, the folder setting 'Inherits permissions' is applied from the presetting of the project room.
|V 2.1|| ||01/25/2013|| ||Delete files|
- Simplification of the deletion process. If two files are deleted in a row, the security question 'Do you really want to delete the file' is omitted.
- The buttons 'Delete last version' and 'Delete all versions' are now only displayed, if versions actually exist. Otherwise, only the button 'Delete file' is displayed.
|V 2.1|| ||01/25/2013|| ||File upload |
- If a new file is uploaded into the project room, no modification date is displayed.
|V 2.1|| ||01/25/2013|| ||Write protection|
- The access permissions 'Manager', 'Modify' and now also 'Delete' can apply a write protection to a file.
|V 2.1|| ||01/25/2013|| ||User list|
- User list in the sidebar sorted by login names.
|V 2.1|| ||12/17/2012|| ||PROOM Sync|
- Sending of files via e-mail directly from PROOM Sync
- Integrated search for folders and filtering of activities by name
- Improved progress display in the download/upload window
- Moving the PROOM Sync folder is now possible
- Direct access to project rooms: Start of the web browser directly from PROOM Sync for quick and easy administration of the project rooms
- Installation of new version directly from PROOM Sync. Automatic check for available new version.
- Reporting of problems directly from PROOM Sync to the development team
|V 2.1|| ||11/26/2012|| ||Cancel membership|
- The dialog upon canceling the membership to a project room has been modified.
|V 2.1|| ||11/26/2012|| ||Lock user|
- If a user is locked from a project room, the project room will no longer be displayed to the user in the project room overview.
|V 2.1|| ||11/26/2012|| ||Disinvite user|
- If a user who is authorized as an administrator for a client or organizational unit is disinvited from the client, he or she will no longer be able to access the project rooms or administration area of the client.
|V 2.1|| ||11/26/2012|| ||Recycle bin & Preview|
- An error occurring when emptying the recycle bin and creating a preview image has been fixed.
|V 2.1|| ||11/26/2012|| ||Client administration|
- An error occurring when changing the e-mail salutation has been fixed.
|V 2.1|| ||10/25/2012|| ||Password|
- The password can now contain the '@' sign.
|V 2.1|| ||10/25/2012|| ||Folder sharing|
- Each shared folder in a project room is assigned its own share URL.
|V 2.1|| ||10/25/2012|| ||Inviting known users|
- If a user who is already known in PROOM is invited to a project room, the system will no longer display the first login dialog.
|V 2.1|| ||10/25/2012|| ||Deletion date|
- A file will be completely removed from the project room upon its deletion date.
|V 2.1|| ||10/25/2012|| ||User permission 'Change'|
- Users with the 'Change' permission can change the meta data of a file even when they are not the owners of the file.
|V 2.1|| ||10/25/2012|| ||User list|
- An error occurring when hiding the user list has been fixed.
|V 2.1|| ||10/25/2012|| ||PROOM administration|
- PROOM jobs on the database server will send e-mail notifications to the e-mail address configured in the PROOM administration to report problems.
|V 2.1|| ||09/25/2012|| ||PDF preview|
- No more crashes when opening a PDF preview file.
|V 2.1|| ||09/25/2012|| ||Preview images|
- Faulty preview images will be regenerated.
|V 2.1|| ||09/25/2012|| ||Date|
- Columns with dates can be sorted in ascending and descending order.
|V 2.1|| ||09/25/2012|| ||Locking a project room|
- If the manager of an organizational unit locks a project room, the person who locked it will be shown.
|V 2.1|| ||09/25/2012|| ||Project room managers|
- If the manager of a project room hides the list of users for all project room members, the project room manager will still be able to send file notifications to members.
|V 2.1|| ||09/25/2012|| ||Adjusting the e-mail template|
- The adjustment of the e-mail template will be displayed directly on the screen.
|V 2.1|| ||09/25/2012|| ||Time-out when inviting users|
- If the invitation of users takes longer than 60 seconds, the process will not be terminated.
|V 2.1|| ||09/25/2012|| ||New languages|
- PROOM 2.1 is now available in Italian and Russian.
|V 2.1|| ||08/13/2012|| ||Support for clients and organizational units|
- PROOM can be structured using clients and organizational units.
- Individuals can be assigned to each client or organizational unit as administrators.
- The administrator of a client will determine the PROOM design, manage the client users, create notes after login, and determine the e-mail template.
- The manager of an organizational unit will be able to independently create project rooms and invite the responsible project room managers.
|V 2.1|| ||08/13/2012|| ||PROOM Sync|
- Files in PROOM are synchronized with the local file system.
- PROOM user permissions are taken into account.
- It is possible to edit PROOM files while offline.
|V 2.1|| ||08/13/2012|| ||Creating PDFs from Office files (optional)|
- Office files that are uploaded to the system are automatically converted to PDF.
- The first page of the PDF file is displayed in the "Information" sidebar.
- The "View" permission was introduced to allow users to see the contents of a PDF file.
|V 2.1|| ||08/13/2012|| ||"View" introduced as a new user permission|
- Users can view a file, but cannot edit or print its contents.
|V 2.1|| ||08/13/2012|| ||Photo gallery|
- Thumbnails are automatically created for each uploaded image.
- In addition to the tile and list views, files can also be displayed as "Large Icons". If a thumbnail exists for a particular file, it will be displayed in this view.
|V 2.1|| ||08/13/2012|| ||Filter|
- The filter allows for a view-based search in project rooms and folder and file names.
|V 2.1|| ||08/13/2012|| ||Hide members|
- Project room managers can hide the members and the activity log in their project rooms. Members and activity logs will only be visible to the project room manager.
|V 2.1 || ||08/13/2012|| ||Language selection for invitations|
- Project room managers can determine which language to use when inviting members to the project room.