PRO.FILE keeps processes
flowing in systems engineering
- store comprehensive project documents in a way that complies with audit standards
- model a defined digital ‘document review cycle’
- ensure reliable process flows through document control automation
Reference customer PROMAN
PROMAN is a perfect example of how to implement technical document management (DMStec) for systems engineers and why a single source of truth is essential to these types of projects.
- Compliant storage of project documents
- Automated document control for reliable process flows
- Electronic transmittals as packing slips for documents
Challenge & solution
The goal was to replace the existing database solution with an intuitive and customizable document management system (DMS software) that would store vast amounts of projects documents with complete audit trails for compliance and support the implementation of a “document review cycle”.
DMStec with PRO.FILE as a Product Data Backbone can correlate any document it holds with predefined workflows. The task files in PRO.CEED are used to link documents to tasks, which are in turn assigned to specific individuals, and monitor their completion.
We are a technology-driven company and for us, DMStec is the perfect approach to embrace the digitalization of document-heavy business processes. More so than any other vendor, PROCAD was able to meet all of our requirements.